Lausanne World Pulse (LWP) is committed to providing you with an Internet experience that respects and protects your personal privacy choices and concerns.
1. We do not share personally identifiable information (name, address, and/or email address) about you with others except as noted in paragraph 2. Personal information may be stored and used internally to provide the services you have expressly requested.
2. We do use log files to track trends and improve the user experience. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information. There are two other main ways we collect information from visitors to the LWP website and subscribers to the LWP notification enewsletter:
- Online requests for more information: such as when you contact LWP and/or subscribe to the LWP notification ENewsletter(s) or when you send an email requesting information or asking a question.
- Online registration for LWP-related events.
While you may not be asked to provide all information in each of the above situations, we may request the following: name, ministry name, street address, city, state/province, ZIP/postal code, country, telephone number, fax number and email. When registering for an event, you may also be asked for a credit card name, card number and expiration date.
In order to better serve you, at certain times, we may also ask you to provide us with information on how you prefer to be contacted and information related to your interests and personal demographics.
If you send an email to LWP asking a question or requesting information, your email may be forwarded to someone either at LWP or outside of LWP who may be able to provide you with the information you request.
We do not share personally identifiable information about you with others (such as your name, address and/or email address) except as noted above. Personal information may be stored and used internally to provide the services you have expressly requested. We will only release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of Lausanne World Pulse, our partners and/or users and others.
The LWP enewsletters are provided monthly to subscribers. An unsubscribe link is sent with every enewsletter. Instructions on how to unsubscribe and how to change your email preferences are sent with every enewsletter. You may also unsubscribe or change your email preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When unsubscribing via email, please include the words “unsubscribe LWP enewsletter” in the subject of the email along with your name and the email address you wish to unsubscribe in the body of the email.
3. Lausanne World Pulse may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.